Whom We Serve
What We Serve
Three specialty areas:
- Geriatric & Rehabilitation
- The Geriatric & Rehabilitation Unit offers comprehensive assessment and rehabilitation services for the elderly
- Geriatric Outreach Team
- Provide advice on disease prevention and health assessments to the elderly in aged-care homes and social centres
- Provide infirmary service for the severely, physically dependent and chronically disabled.
Palliative Care Service (formerly called Hospice Care Service)
- The Pulmonary Unit provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures, treatment and rehabilitative services. Patients served include those with acute, sub-acute and chronic pulmonary diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, tuberculoses, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis and emphysema, etc.
- "Mobile Acute Drug Rehabilitation Team" (MADRT) project provides rehabilitation services to drug addicts with pulmonary diseases.
- The palliative care service emphasises pain relief and symptom control. The aim is the total care, including the management of psychosocial and spiritual issues, of patients with terminal cancer and their family members
- Home care service is also provided and enables patients in stable conditions to receive medical care and counselling services at their homes so that they will have more opportunities to enjoy the company of their family members during their last moments of life
Provide Infirmary Services, Specialist Out-Patient Clinic Services, Community Services, Day Rehabilitation Services, Allied Health Services, Clinical Diagnostic Services, Minor Operation, Clinical Pastoral Care Service, Community Involvement and Volunteer Service, Community and Health Resources Centre.
Service Units Information
- Haven of Hope Hospital
Address: 8 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2703 8000 Fax: 2703 8028
Download Service Details
Email to friends